Monday 16 July 2007

The 8 Tagging Game

I've been tagged by Seba to reveal 8 little-known facts and habits about myself. Hmmmm. I hope it is not too embarrassing.

THE RULES

We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
Players start with eight any or random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 LITTLE-KNOWN FACTS/HABITS ABOUT ME

1. I must have a glass of water before I get to bed and when I get out of bed.

2. I used to be a timid shy boy. Am I now?

3. I wasn't active at all in VI but when I came to Concord College, I was so active that I played every sport they had except football and basketball.

4. I regretted I didn't go back to Malaysia for this summer. Long story why I couldn't head back.

5. I wore glasses at the age of 4 which shattered my dream to become a pilot. But oh well, I'm an Aeronautical Engineer now.

6. I always wanted a little brother since I'm the youngest. But I found one in my last year of university. YAY!!!.

7. I have 2 very good friends which I have known for 14 years. The amazing fact is that we have never been in the same classroom since primary all the way to secondary for that 8 years we have known each other. We were also never in the same sports house but we did every single activity together - Scouts and especially Tae Kwon Do.

8. I have a collection of Gundam models now in my room and plan to get more. I also started on my collection of Airplanes.

So, I'm going to tag:-

Charlotte
Siew Ping
Heng Kai
Sandy
Chiam
Ya Teng
Daryl
Ee-Lin

No comments: