Monday 30 July 2007

Realisation

Last night I had a dream. It was certainly very dark. All I remembered that I was back in VI and I had many premonitions about people's death and I was hunted down by the authorities. I woke up about 4 something and then went back to sleep. The dream continued me being caught and forced me to revealed my secret of my premonitions. People were still dying. Then, I was woken up again at 8 a.m by the sunlight. It blinded me and I hope I didn't get a tan too.

Well, that was certainly scary though I do at times have deva ju. It happened during my UPSR, meeting up with people, doing certain actions. This makes me whether I can dream about some lottery numbers yar. :D

Anyway, after waking up I just realised that whammmmm. I'm going to Norway soon and I will be all alone and will be starting work. I know I have been through it but now the stakes are higher than ever and I just have to go all out. I suppose I'm afraid to fail.

I haven't been in the right state and now I just feel like a grain of the sand in the ocean. Standing all alone by myself. I just miss my peeps. I really do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You okay???

I know the feeling.. don't worry... You will get through it....

Keep going k??