Tuesday 27 March 2007

To Town

Well, the beginning to a new week was a crap. All the data I processed yesterday were screwed and apparently I'm defying the rules of physics here. Talking about being a genius here! Being stressed out, I took half the day off and I went to town to get some chinese groceries like some vegetarian tin food to go with my porridge(don't know why I'm crazy with porridge over here and I know my Mom will kill me if she found out I have been eating so much tin food), bitter gourd(I know many will not eat this but hey, it is good for health you know) and a big box of Yeo's soya bean drink. I felt a bit rich today because I found out I just used up about 35% of my funds after being 2 months here which I think it is quite okay.

After a 10 minute shopping-spree in the chinese shop, I went around to the centre of town to get some pictures since the day was perfectly clear. So here are some shots I took.

Statue of the first king of Norway. A big Viking I have to say.

City square. Actually, there is a skate rink around there but it was being demolished. I was surprised that the rink was naturally frozen in winter for the ice skaters.

Town hall. About 600-700 years old. Trondheim is the first capital of Norway in 999.

And the church where the king gets coronated all the time until today.

After that, I continued work at home and now I'm just hoping that I get things moving again since as I mentioned before the wind tunnel is being used by someone else. As for now, I will be designing the vortex generators for the wing to delay the separation. Hehehe. Once again, I'm talking all these aero jargon. Oh well, I hope it goes well tomorrow with I see my Prof.

Fingers crossed.

No comments: