Saturday 24 March 2007

End of the Week. Finally!

As you can see, I'm pretty bored. No one is around. I don't blame them. Most of the freshers must be out celebrating the end of term. Seniors must be also celebrating because they don't need to attend any more dreadful lectures and tutorials ever in their lifes. I know that feeling since I didn't need to attend lectures since last term. Kinda sad and happy at the same. Though I have to admit, I definitely had so much fun the last week before Christmas. Anyway, I presume that they are all going to get drunk tonight to enjoy their freedom for now. And after that, into the 'mugging' mode as the Singaporeans put it. Some also planned to camp in the library. It was the good old days for me then but now, HA HA HA. TOO BAD SO SAD for you freshers. You have another 3 more times to do so. :)

As for me, I'm pretty bummed out as this week has been quite tiring. Since the beginning of this week, I have repeatedly rambled on and on and on about my wing. Repeating the experiment 3 times a day can be quite stressful if you don't get the results you want. Oh yea, it is a health hazard apparently to hear so much noise in a day. Luckily I wore them from the start. If not, I might be deaf in 20 years time. Hehehe.

Anyhow, today's results was a bit crappy because my wing was stalling(meaning no lift) at very low speeds. Therefore, I would need to change the angles. Sure not a problem. BUT, the setup is a nightmare. Unscrewed and screwing back into the wooden panels is a killer ass job and I need to get help every time I do it because it is impossible to hold 8 kgs on one hand and the other, drills it into a wooden wall. Not to mention my prof wants me to do like 3-4 various angles. How la I can do that. Siao man! I'm not an octopus you know.

Next Monday, I know that I will be off because someone is going to use the tunnel. But, I'm not too sure when will I get to use the tunnel again. This is going to be very crucial because my prof is going away for the whole April and I will be all alone for this project then. Sure I can e-mail and all but it is still not the same as sometimes you want to ask simple questions and it gets replied the next day. Well, I really hope this goes well next week.

It is also time for me to catch up on my rest. I don't think I haven't been resting enough and if not, I might just faint at any time. I planned to go in tomorrow actually to follow up on the different angles but I can't really be bothered too much now since I need someone to help me. So, I suppose I have to leave it as it is for now. Just process all the data I have now and just hope for the best(though I know already with initial figures and plots, it is stalling).

Oh well, just wanted to say Happy Easter to everyone in advance since I know you guys will be off to somewhere by this weekend and all the best for the up-coming exams. I'm sure you all will do well one la. No need to be overly stressed out okay. :)

Talking about cranky last weeks of my university life, here are some of the best old pictures which I will remember till I die.

Ho ho ho. Getting into the Christmas spirit.

I love you. I was quite turbulent then.

Hmmmmmm. How nerdy can we get these days. Hahaha. Don't disturb us when we study! :)

Tender love from Tigger. Quite a modern Tigger I have to say with his mobile. :D

Bear hug too.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. It is sumo time. You gotta love this.

This is a very good friend of mine, Changyong. He felt like he was going to die with the amount of paper load we had for materials.

What did you expect after sitting for an hour lecture on Computational Fluid Dynamics. It still gives me the chills saying that course out loud.