Friday 30 March 2007

At 7 in the Morning

Once again, I was woken up at 7 a.m. But this time I wasn't really pissed as I needed to ermmm attack for my online game - Utopia. As some might know(Concordians especially), I have been playing Utopia for 5 years and I retired last Summer. However, after some convincing from my old 'King' and since I was pretty bored sitting in front of the computer doing nothing, I decided to pick it up again. Either way, I made an attack and kicked that fella's butt. :)

I was surprised to get a message from little bro at time actually. I believe he was busy organising events however, he SHOULDN'T be up that late either. Kai, you better take care of yourself. Anyway, I presume he is nicely tucked in his cosy bed getting those extra z. So, seeing that everyone in London was still sleeping, I decided to go back to my bed and take a nap.

Man, what a nap it was. I had this weird dream. I dreamt we were having this year's Leavers Party in Genting Highlands. Quite a shocker. The 4th years - Charlotte, Tock, Yanti and me were in a room chit-chatting where Charlotte was using the internet on her bed. I suppose it is because Charlotte keeps telling me that she is on her bed with her laptop doing work(Charl, you know that is very very very bad for studying. That's rule No. 1 for the things not to do when studying :D). Anyway, we talked non-stop and somehow Yanti ordered specially for us kebabs from Taza to be flown in from London. I think it was about 100 kebabs for the 4 of us. We were all drooling when it arrived. However, suddenly I woke up feeling rather hungry too. It was rather funny I have to say. Though it would be GREAT to have the Leavers Party in Genting Highlands. *Hint Hint*

So, I cooked lunch(porridge again) and cleaned my room because I would be leaving for London on Tuesday and it was a bit messy too. I had my laundry done and dried too and now, I would have to do my sheets on Monday. Sigh, I'm going to be so bored now because I have really nothing to do now unless I start writing my report for my Final Year Project which I planned to do it when I'm back in London or getting going with a calculation for my trip rod. That would be another case for my project but too long for me to explain. Also, some of the juniors are going everywhere and my 'sifu' in blogging will be going away for her Scotland trip. So, my tutoring sessions with her will be postponed until I get back to London. Have fun ya Siew Ping and take tonnes of picture too. :P

Oh well, I suppose I have to tap in into my movie reserves and series which I have been keeping over for the past 6 months. I have 3 movies to watch till Monday. Oh well, the countdown is 4 days now!

3 comments:

sp said...

lol farny la u

dulcinea said...

I HAVE stopped studying on my bed!! I've found new places to mug!

Oh and isn't Utopia that realtime game that you have to update every hour?? Tsk! tsk!

Cheng Chun said...

Hor... Studying already eh... :) Utopia can one la since I'm on the computer processing about 1000 over data points... Need to release stress by hitting someone...