Thursday 22 March 2007

All Over Again

Once again, boring me had to run the experiment and this time with a little twist. As you can see, there are some additional wood panels at the side of the wing. This is to make the aspect ratio infinite to reduce the 3-D effects on the wing. Sorry about the aero jargon, but there is a purpose for everything. Engineer in the making you know. :D

This time I had to use some proper ear-silencers because I would be running the wind tunnel at very high speed. So, of course the faster it goes the noisier it gets. Though of course during the experiment, I couldn't stand the 'no-sound' environment. So, I called in Mr iPod to entertain me.

Nowadays, I can't live without my iPod. My little little baby. My precious baby is of course my laptop.

Anyway, this is what you get when you keep repeating the experiment for nearly 6 times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahahaha!

sp said...

lol u should stop scaring ppl away from ur blog...

Cheng Chun said...

Eeeeeee yer... That's so mean... Hahaha... Well, I hope I don't though... :P