Friday 23 March 2007

At 6 in the Morning

You gotta be kidding me. I had already an early night last night at 1 a.m and thanks to my house mates, I was forced to wake up at 6 a.m. I know I'm suppose to be tolerant because I sometimes sleep at 4-5 a.m but I'm certain I do not talk or drag the chairs around at that time. One thing I have learnt to live in apartments since a few years back is to never drag chairs around. Not only they make one hell irritating noise but it disturbs the people above and at least 2 floors below you. Trust me. It is not the best sound to hear in the morning which wakes you up and it is definitely one of the causes of the 'Waking up on the wrong side of the bed' mood.

To make things worse, the sun was already up and shining through my stupid thin curtains. And as some of you have seen my wall, it is white in colour. Obviously, it isn't the best colour to absorb light but REFLECTS it. I still can't believe that they actually painted the walls white here. It is like a solitary confinement jail prison. Gssssssssh. Anyway, I was totally blinded. Being pissed, I found a semi solution for these curtains. I decided to take the curtains from my kitchen(which no one draws it because we're on the top floor. Hehe. I know I should ask the others first but I couldn't be bothered since they were the cause of my 'Waking up of the wrong side of the bed' mood) and doubled my curtains. So now, it is kinda darkish but still not pitch black as I would like it to be. Already the sun rises at 5.45 a.m now, I'm just wondering how am I going to survive during the actual summer when you actually don't see the sky black or the sun down. Going to be a good experience for sure.

Well, off to college now to continue my experiment. My brain feels very heavy now. May be I might do 2 experiments this time around and come back early for a tiny nap later on. I hope my day will be better.

No comments: