Tuesday 20 March 2007

By Popular Demand

Well due to popular demand (well more of complaints), I decided to write on snow again after coming back from University. This time, there were quite a few people passing by me and kept looking at me thinking about this sua ku that hasn't seen snow before. Man you see, the things I do for my juniors. Aiseh. Hahaha.

Anyway, here are the better versions of the names in the snow. The snow was perfect. Not too hard yet not too soft to write.

Meow meow. The so-called cat from Birmingham.

This one should be much better than the Cindy. Told you that Syn-In was a better name.

Ping Pong. I added a big dot to give it an effect. Hmmmmm. May be not.

Ahhhhh. Finally, I remembered about Tock and gave him one big name. I hope you like it Tock.

Little bro. You know who you are. Eh, where have you been leh? I want to pass something to you la. Quite special I think.

And this one, I really had no idea. But it looks like someone I know. :)

Oh yea, those mentioned above, your names are all along the pathway to my hall. Oh well, I suppose you can be famous for a little while since the snow is going to melt soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol if im a passer-by, i would think the same also!! =P it's hilarious to stay there, write all of our names and take pictures LOL! it was really sweet of you though =)

Cheng Chun said...

Hahaha... No worries... Anything for my good friends... I just hope you all like it as I really enjoy doing it...

-phuykhim- said...

aww..how sweet