Friday 23 March 2007

A Journey Back Home

After a long day's work with my wing, I decided(with Arne - my Norway colleague) to walk back to Moholt. This is would be my first walk back from college because I usually take the bus. To tell you the truth, it is only 4 bus stops away. Yes yes. I know. It is absolutely lazy of me not walking to college every day since it is about a 15 minutes walk but hey, it is very slippery since there is always snow on the ground. So, since I haven't 'explored' the entire NTNU after my department building, I gave it a try.

Quite an interesting name I must say. It reads 'Realfagbygget'. No idea what that means but it sounds ermmmm nice. Me dunno.


I think this is their Mech Eng building because there are some heavy machineries in the left building.


And this is the hill I was going to walk up.

A view of Trondheim.

But to all of that, I saw a bus coming and took it home. Opssss. Journey back home was kinda cut short. Next time in the summer I suppose I will be making the full journey home. Besides, I'm very tired today. I over slept by 2 hours. Eeeeeeekksssss. Rushed like mad to uni because I had so much things to do. Do note that the hill is a steep one. My ears get blocked when the bus goes over the hill. So it would be an extremely tired walk! :)

No comments: