Monday 19 March 2007

For The First Time

This shows that I'm extremely bored on a Sunday afternoon and I have nothing better else to do. So, I'm going to give blogging a try and hey, who knows? I might be an addict like you guys out there. Well, of course I have to give thanks to Ping Ping for persuading me to give it a try too.

So to start off with this blog, I'm going to post up some pictures what happened this morning.

When I drew my curtains, I saw the entire area white. I was like 'Oh my. It is snowing again.' It was kinda surprising because it is quite late in winter to be snowing. Oh well, I like snow, so it was fantastic. And as I went out to use the washroom, something else greeted me in the kitchen.

I couldn't resist taking a picture of it. I was quite sure it wasn't there at 3.30 a.m. It must be from my drunken housemate who forgot his keys to his room. I still remember those days when I was like 5-6 years old seeing those cartoons and glued to the TV. The good old times.

Anyway, the day started rather slowly and somehow or another, Ping Ping and Meow asked me to go out and take pictures since it was snowing quite heavily. Not to mention, Heng Kai ffked at that time so, I decided to get some pictures. Ya, you better watch out Heng Kai. :D

I wrote some names in the snow but it was too soft to write in it. I did my best to get some nice ones. I hope you guys like it(those in the snow).

Ping Pong!!!

Even though he deserted me, but oh well I couldn't resist writing his name.

Sorry ah Cindy, your name a bit cacated. Hard to write.

And Jo Jo. I wanted to do 'Meow' but somehow it turned out cacat too.

And more pictures of the student accommodation I'm living in. I love it when everything goes white.

Moholt blocks from 1-14.

I'm sure you can notice why I took this picture. Why is it weird to see a black strip in the walkway when you see everywhere is white?

My room is somewhere there la.

You gotta love this country where you can just ski everywhere.

Some berry in the snow.

Last but not least, this is my name. CCC - Chee Cheng Chun.

3 comments:

sp said...

ehe well done for a first post!

Cheng Chun said...

Thanks a lot. I will try my best to update it. Well, I will actually since I'm free. :D

Anonymous said...

wow!! i like the idea of skiing everywhere...

even tho i ski like crap!