Monday 26 March 2007

Improvements

Ahhhhh... Finally, after spending about 3 hours trying to customise my blog, I think I'm quite happy with this one for now. Actually, it started yesterday since Siew Ping went gila-gila making a new header for herself with photoshop and the header turned out to be nice. I just tried something simple at first since it was 3 a.m in the morning. So today, since it was a totally free and boring day as usual, I continued trying to play around with the codes. I suppose it was kinda fun trying to change some of the codes and seeing what the results would be. You gotta love programming huh EE freshers. I know Heng Kai 'LOVES' it. ;)

Oh well, I hope you spotted what the new changes are. Nothing to spectacular of course. But I feel a mini sense of achievement here. Hehe. The changing of the codes was a bit frustrating at times. Before changing anything to your templates guys, ALWAYS save the one before. I learnt it the hard way.

I have to say thanks to Siew Ping for her patience in helping me. She found some codes for me because Firefox doesn't support some of the plug-ins and tested my music for me which kept hanging her computer. Eeeekkssss! (Sorry ya, I just don't get it why the others work and just that one didn't) Her blog is now nice of course with my help. Hehe.

Please feel free to comment. It would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

sp said...

yalor made my comp hang so many times... all ur fault ler...

Cheng Chun said...

That one I'm sorry... This time is my fault but most of the time it is your fault... :P