Thursday 29 March 2007

Ribs Hunt

Can you believe it? I have been spending the past 2 days finding pork ribs for my Bak Kut Teh meal and I finally found it. But the hunt is over. I have never done such a thing before just for the sake of meal. Of course, it will be worth it I hope. Anyway, it isn't exactly pork ribs but spare ribs. I suppose I make do with them. I just find it weird that everything here is marinated for some reason. Every meat they have to offer, there is this Mexican or herb marinated meat. I think it is quite nice because some of my housemates roast/grill them and it smells good.

On the side note, I have settled every thing for this term with the fabrication of my vortex generators and I would need 50 of these small things and tape it to the wing. The manufacturers said I was a difficult person because I kinda gave them a tolerance of 0.05mm which is quite hard to do without precise machinery. Oh well, I was just showing that I'm from Imperial and I want the best. Muahahahha. Such a show off, huh? In the end, the tolerance got scrapped due to the technical issues. My professor has left me to do what I want to do with my project. Well, I suppose it is MY project but I would like some guidance too. I'm pretty sure at one point, he would say 'These are all wrong, sorry". I think I would have an heart attack and die. After sending how many hours just clicking and switching I would have thought that I would have 'better' things to do in life.

As for now, my bed is calling me and due to neighbours again waking me up at 7.10 a.m today, I better get some shut eyes. I would really ka put if I don't. Oh yea, I will be making spare ribs tonight. I want to try their 'good' marinated pork at least once. Wish me luck.

No comments: