Wednesday 29 August 2007

Utopia

Utopia - an imaginary island described in Sir Thomas More's Utopia (1516) as enjoying perfection in law, politics, etc.

But I'm not talking about that heavenly place. More like it's a place for terror and war. Shocking!

Those who have known me since Concord would know that I'm just an addict with this game. I seriously don't know what the attraction or 'dadah' they have in this game is but I just like the dynamics of the game.

Meeting new friends and sharing the same idea to KILL KILL KILL gives me a chance to channel my anger and depression to regain my sanity. I know this is might be crazy talk but seriously, it has been part of my life for nearly 6 1/2 years and still going strong. I can be quite depressed to if the game isn't going well.

Gaining new online friends are also apart of the dynamics of the game. I get to meet hardcore, arrogant, conservative, friendly, outspoken, sexy(for the girl and yes girls do play this) and many more and more over just crazy people who has the same passion with me.

Seph: The king of Utopia in my opinion. He is a nutter but he certainly is one of the best in the game. I always oppose his decision into warring with the kingdoms we do but it turns out to be the best for the kingdom. So, it seems if I say yes to warring most probably we would lose and if I say no to warring most probably we would win this.

Eow: The oldest player around no offence to her. She is a mother of 3 I think and kick ass in the game. But she has always been a figure head of calm and patience. Not to mention, she is the Queen of my kingdom. Hebat hebat.

Pokguy: The first utopian player I have met in real life in Toronto. I never would have imagined that I would meet anyone face to face. He is very very cunning with his words and I still have to watch out for him. He is the only one who knows when I'm pissed, angry and sad. He messages me at the right time and till today, I'm still amazed with him. Thanks bro.

To be honest, I think they are even better than my real life friends. They care for me even I don't know them personally and the best part, they always make laugh.

- FTW! -

No comments: