Friday 24 August 2007

The True Bergen

Finally, the past 3 days, Bergen has been blessed with a flawless blue sky. Of course I went after working hours and strolled the city. I couldn't miss the opportunity that the sky was just blue. Now, it has already started raining and it is going to be raining all week long.

So, what can we see from this pictures I have taken.

Bergen Museum.

See people actually do try to soak up the sun as much as possible.

Lille Lungegårdsvannet.

The houses of Bryggen.

I'm trying to copy the postcard. Same or not? :)

One of the oldest houses here but as you can see it is used for McDonald's. Oh wow!

City hall which is still used till today.

And a nice fire station. Used about 100 years already.

Well, after all of that I went to T.G.I. Friday's(Yes I know they have one here and I'm loving this city every minute) for dinner and had a mud pie. Overkill with the chocolate. Hehehe.

No comments: