Friday 17 August 2007

Malaysian

Today is utterly boring. So, no harm in me writing a tiny post. Today is my first time meeting up with a co worker Malaysian. Hurray. She works in Schlumberger(they are part of my office building) and is from Melaka. Why everyone from Melaka one. Hahaha. Good to know that they are some Asians here. I heard there is a Singaporean girl somewhere too.

Another thing about Norwegians is that they drink a lot of coffee. They just drink for the sake of drinking. Quantity over quality. I took a sip of their mocha and nearly pengsan. These people ah.

Oh well, back to my Drilling Fluids Technical Manual.

p/s: Can I request the presence of Siew Ping to teach me Chemistry please? I, so need a tutorial on the subject. And you are quite free right. It has been a looooooong time I have done that subject. Okay la. Old already. T_T

2 comments:

sp said...

haha i attended a lecture on Organic Chem yesterday. i left halfway though. :P how may i help u?

Cheng Chun said...

Even better still since I'm dealing with oil and gas. I need to know all the bondings we have like I think ionic and covalent stuff. Then also, anions and cations. Polymers and clay themselves. Are you up for that task.