Thursday 30 August 2007

Pink in Bergen

YES!!! She was here for only one night and I went for it. To be honest this is really a spontaneous outing for me. Jee Kwan, my senior just arrived from offshore from the Northern Sea. He informed me about her and I just tagged also. The tickets were 490 NOK(about 45 pounds) and it was open air.

I have to say. Pink is HOT! I rarely say this but she has perfect body. Oh well, the show was good. I definitely had a good time. I haven't heard some of her newer music but it was just da bomb!!! It was more like a party to be honest. Everyone definitely had a pint of lager and beer and danced away.

Before the show.

Free by-standers watching the show.

Jee Kwan. Hehe.


PINK!!! I LOVE YOU!!!




This was where I got beered. Oh well for the sake of a good close-up pictures.

Show your booty!!!




Jee Kwan jamming!!!




Thank you for coming to Bergen and when I'm almost to leave too!!!

I'm now a Pink fan!!! Though I have to say my ears were slightly painful after the concert. And a good antidote to be undepressed! Thanks Pink! You rock!

No comments: