Tuesday 1 January 2008

Resolution 2008

Ahhhhhhhh. A new year. A new resolution. So, hmmmmmmmmm let's see what I want to be better this year.
  1. To work. Well, I'm in the midst of that now and got a feel how working life was last year in September and end of the year. So, it's time to step up.
  2. To lose weight. This is a big priority for me. Have been pigging out to the max here. Never in my life I added so much weight so fast. Anyhow, lost 3 kgs in 5 days and plan to lose another 3 kgs if possible.
  3. To be more patient. Prior to last year's end, I get so annoyed with the slightest error or anything. I suppose it was the pressure from everyone and the wedding.
  4. To be more understanding. I think there is always more room for improvements for everyone to understand more and more every year whether it's your family, friends and loved ones.
  5. To give it my all. Well, should be doing that for everything right? Hehehe. Will definitely put in more effort.
I think that's quite a lot for the year. What are your's people? :)

4 comments:

sp said...

3kg in 5 days?! u prolly just lost the water laa...

Cheng Chun said...

What water?!?!?! I can see my belly not so big already. Hehehehe. That's the most important part.

sp said...

HAR

Ellen said...

3kg in 5 days? tell me your secret! i wanna do it too!!!
lol i can put on 3kgs in 5 days zzz