Monday 14 January 2008

Destination: Melaka, Malaysia

The historical city of Malacca. Let's begin at 1399 or 1401 when Parameswara saw his hunting dogs was kicked by a kancil.

WAIT A MINUTE HERE.

That's a bit over the top with history there eh. I think I will make everyone run away from my blog so I will jump into the more exciting part of my trip. Well, I wouldn't say it was the bomb but hell yea, it was great for food. I think I put on some weight. Not going to tell how much but yea. :P

So my first day begun me taking the bus from Puduraya. I nearly choked to death in that place with all the exhaust coming from the station. However, the only best thing about this place is that it is the most punctual place in KL. All buses have to leave promptly and on time because there are other buses behind them.

My bus.

After 2 hours in the bus where there was an annoying lady cat-napping and keep banging me. I also wanted to rest but then I get this suddenly heavy head bouncing on me. It gives quite a shock.

I had Chicken Rice Ball for lunch in Jonkers and then dinner was my highlight of the day.

SATAY CELUP!!!

I dunno why I love it but seriously, I can just eat and eat. It's just too good.

The restaurant we went. Can anyone recognise this place?

Before we ate.

Satay celup is the best thing in the world.

The aftermath!!! Ate about 28 sticks. :P

After that, we headed off to Jonkers Walk to really jalan since I was like an elephant. I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the Council for livening the area with red lights on the old Chinese houses. It will certainly be bringing a lot of tourist.


Iguana wor. Life one.

Jonker Street at night. Very nice. Well done MPM.

Line dancing moms. :P

Pasar Malam in action.


So yea, we had a good time for now. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice post :)

Melaka is really an amazing historical place to visit in Malaysia. I visited once and feel like visiting again :) All the red buildings, architecture, Melaka River, Jonker Street .. everything is just amazing ...

I put up some information about places to visit in Melaka in my blog . Please visit and have some comments .. Hopefully I will visit Melaka soon :)

cheers ...