Monday 14 January 2008

Pressure Man

Talking about high blood pressure with your heart racing up to 160 pulses a minute. I just dunno. I just snapped. I was just screaming on top of my voice like a mad person. Serious. With F**K and many more, the house just echoed with it. I think my neighbours might think I might have a big fight with someone.

Thank goodness that no one was in the house. I guess it was the heat in the house, the game I was playing and the damn mosquito who bit me. I swear this to you that I will be joining the Anti-Mosquito Society and kill every damn one there are.

Well, for sure I'm much cooler and my gundam model fixing certainly did that. Concentrating on what needs to be done, sand papering the rough edges and putting them together.

Thanks to Sping for giving me some space then. :)

No comments: