Monday 7 January 2008

More Flower Power

Well, today was all about flowers again. WEI!!! It's not being gay okay. Gsssssssssh. Chill la people. I went out to get flowers for the office so that it can bring more luck and 'qi' into the work area. Of course with more luck means more money $$$$$$$$. :P

The funny part is that people were just admiring the bouquet we made which by the way cost nearly a bomb due to me selecting an expensive vase. Errrrrrrm, the vase was hand-made so ya. The flowers weren't that cheap either. But it was worth every cent. The praises we got along the way,'Are these real?' or 'Wahhhh, cantik betul!' just made our day. Hehehe.

But there was one particular Mak Cik who was so into the arrangement of the flowers. She gave her opinions and was trying her very best to help out. She was so nice. :)

On the side note, we had to get a microwave oven since ours blew up. Dunno what happened but it just died. I suppose after serving the Chee Family for 12 years, it's time to say good bye. Sayonara.

Oh ya ya, Sarawak Laksa in Alexis is not too bad either. Hehehehe. So quite a nice Monday.

3 comments:

Pam Song said...

I love flowers, too. And I don't think it makes men any less masculine. =)

Cheng Chun said...

Hahaha. Thanks. Some times it makes a room change colour because of it that's why I find them very interesting to play around with. :)

Do I know you from somewhere Pam?

Pam Song said...

Uh, I highly doubt that we've met.