Tuesday 1 January 2008

Pictures of 2008

Happy New Year!!! Again. Let's go through the timeline for the countdown.

7.30 p.m: At Concorde Hotel eating like a pig. :)

As you can see I was abandoned by my parents so I had to go with another family for new years. As long you give me food I'm okay. Lol.





10:30 p.m: On the verge of exploding!!!


11:00 p.m: Heading back to Mont Kiara to await for fireworks.


Okay. There is nothing unusual here but the difference is that, I went out of a sunroof to take this picture. Nearly got saman man. Hahahaha.

11:58 p.m: Mont Kiara Plaza started it first. No idea why. Lol.



12:00 a.m: Fireworks from Dataran Merdeka.


12:01 a.m: KLCC started.




12:07 a.m: Souled Out started theirs.




- HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS AND GIRLS!!! -

5 comments:

sp said...

fish. raw. eww.

Cheng Chun said...

Well, it was to be fried teppanyaki I think. But I never seen this garoupa fish this big. :P

sp said...

its so raw it scares me.

Ken said...

fish. raw. delicious.

Cheng Chun said...

I would agree with you Ken but after my ordeal with Japanese food.