Monday 9 June 2008

Violet Dreams

I seriously dunno what's happening. My dreams are getting quite bad now. I used to dream every night though it's random events.

Once, I dreamt that I was being chased by Uruk-hai's(from LOTR) down Shrewsbury(where Concord College is) and I defeated them by using Head and Shoulders shampoo. O_O! Now, that is really a story to tell.

Anyway, now it's just like bloody killings, torture, shouting and screaming. During this last trip, I also knew that I screamed on top of my voice saying "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" in the middle of the night. Even my sister was worried for me.

I think it was quite a bad nightmare. I don't believe I have ever shouted in my dreams(as if I would know also la) but this was loud. I think it was like the some boat was sinking with everyone. My family and friends, seniors and juniors. It gave me chills.

There must be something wrong with me. Must be me(am I?) holding back things or certain things which is affecting me badly. I know last Friday had a big impact.

Aihhhhhhhhhhh! Hope I don't sleep walk.

No comments: