Tuesday 3 June 2008

First For Everything

I normally bring back about 10kgs worth of food to the UK. You name what food I had it. I had satay, prawn mee, hokkien mee(the black one), sambal, fried chicken and pork, fried onions, fried garlic and oil, spices etc. So, you can imagine what my weight was all the time.

To be frank, I haven't brought back anything into Malaysia other than chocolates, biscuits and crisps. Nothing real food like. Until this trip.


Ta daaaaaa. You know what it is. Quack quack in all its glory. Of course it has to be Four Seasons. You can't imagine what I had to go through just for this. Nor did I get one but THREE!!! Aren't I greedy? Hahaha. Nah, I'm NOT greedy and thum chiak ok? They were presents from me to my friends since they haven't been back lately.

It weighed a tonne though. Fat ducks there are!!! :P

No comments: