Friday 6 June 2008

The Palms

I made a post on Dubai. And I said to myself, it would be great to see this for myself. There is no words to describe it. I was just blown away when I looked out the window.


To be honest, we were still ascending to our flight level and no electronics should not be switched on and also the safety belt sign was still on. Ding dong of me to leave my camera up on top the overhead compartment, I said screw it, I definitely won't get this picture anytime soon.

The Palms and the Palms II is somewhere far up right.

Defying the restriction, I was quick as lighting though I felt I could just roll down the airplane because it was at about 30 degrees in angle. Anyway, I tried to snap as many as I could.

Downtown Dubai. The tallest building is somewhere down there.


It is just grand don't you think. Doing the impossible as most of them say.

p/s: I have to say that this is one of greatest pictures I ever taken. So proud of myself. :)

No comments: