Saturday 7 June 2008

Euro Cup 2008


Ah ha. Those who knows me well knows I hate hate hate hate despise football(NOT SOCCER!) don't watch a single match. I don't makan bola and tidur bola. NEVER. There is no way I would wake up 2 a.m for just 1 stupid lousy match. Even the world cup I did once and that was it. It was very disappointing too that Brazil match. Pui!!!

Anyway, there was one occasion in 2004 when the league started. I was proud to say I have watched every single match. Up to the finals. Hah. Even I could name all the goals though without much technical terms like that stupid Beckham should tackle that dude etc, that ref was lousy etc etc. All were impressed with my broad information about every match.

So, today would be the first match, Switzerland vs Czech Republic. We shall see we shall. Though poor England tak masuk and the manager kena piak. Sometimes can't blame the manager but the lousy players mah.

No comments: