Saturday 29 March 2008

Wonderful Friday

The day of course started very ordinary. Just your typical Friday. However, I managed to go through about 2500 emails and I think that's really good progress. Anyway, it all started when Heng Kai decided to meet up for dinner sure. So much for having dinner at 7 p.m which ended up at 8.45 p.m.

I can't really blame anyone since traffic was crazy and it poured before that and it was a Friday night. Load of plans changed within 30 minutes but it turned out fine. Anyway, the restaurant was called Ong Lai.

There were a few surprises. We had 2 addition guest, Kevin and Syn-In(now that was REALLY a surprise) came along. Of course, the more the merrier and the more food we could eat. Dinner was in Jalan Raja Laut near Hotel Wilayah and food was yummy. The O Chien was super yummy. Long time I haven't eaten that.

O Chien.

Steam fish head.

During dinner, I had a mysterious phone call from this girl. The restaurant was a bit noisy. So, I was like who in the world is calling me. This PJ number. Speak of the devil, it was Charlotte. She was back for a short meeting back in KL. Where can like this one.

So after dinner, we headed off to Murni which to be honest, I haven't seen a mamak like that before. It stretched up to 100 metres along the shop lots. And it was PACKED. Seriously. You couldn't even find a space. I was gob-smacked indeed. Anyway, we talked and chatted but it was definitely great to see her again. Actually, it wasn't long we saw her I think.

p/s: Will get a picture from Spinzer soon.

No comments: