Wednesday 26 March 2008

Soap Powder Madness

Talking about madness. We have been searching for low price Persil soap powder for a few months now. We found out that Carrefour had an offer on the soap powder which was going for RM21.99!!! Other shops like Giant, Jusco and such are at about RM32.50. So if you were like me and Malaysian, would you go again to Carrefour to check whether they would have stocked on the same product again?

OF COURSE YOU WOULD!!! Don't say I'm being cheap here ah. If you can save RM10 why not. I mean 10 cents okay la, that would be over the top but now it's RM10 difference leh. Of course buy like mad. :)

So, we bought about 6 boxes and carrying these boxes everywhere definitely attract attention. either people staring or either asking why did you buy so much? Is Malaysia out of soap powder in the near future? Well, you never know since Malaysia can be low on cooking oil and sugar. :P

Who knows? I will start a dobi here in my house. Hahahaha.


No comments: