Tuesday 11 March 2008

Super Sunday

Well, I have to admit that I was efficient on Sunday. Almost. I had to call MAS for ticketing, book a hotel in Singapore which was near to impossible, get a taxi to KL Sentral, switch off the entire house, not to mention I nearly forgot to take the passport and pack for 1 night in less than 10 minutes after coming back from a lunch buffet.

I'm impressed with my logistic work here. Hehehe. May be I should be doing management. I have always liked to sort things out. It gives me pride to get things done(most of the time) and done well.

Anyway, Itotally forgot to bring my camera. I really wanted to take some really good pictures of Singapore since I was near Marina Bay. At least I could have gone and see the Merlion and also the Singapore Swing, that big big ferris wheel which opened in last week. Cheh. Copycat of the London Eye.

Oh well, there is always next time and I got a new metal fan. Luckily, we didn't get tax for it. I know why buy a fan from Singapore? But because it's so much cheaper. It cost RM375 here whereas in Singapore it's just S$70 which is about RM180 at most. And even we get taxed, it would be at RM250. Still very cheap.

Now, it's time for me to rest. Will talk more about politics later. :P

No comments: