Tuesday 1 April 2008

Succumb to BR! :(

Ok la. I have to confess. Paiseh a bit. Ok la. A lot.

I tried my luck again for Baskin Robbins yesterday and it was still bad from the previous visit. There were hordes of people and to make it even worse, there were 20 people ahead of me. The shop was just packed with people and poor me had to wait for

1 HOUR

to get about 4 quarts and 2 pints of ice-cream. Eh! Don't I sound like the TNMCHCCB guy who bought 7 tubes. Don't worry, although I bought that many but it was for a friend. Serious!!! My friend bought 2 quarts and 1 pint. The other tubs were for my parents and some neighbours. Sikap kejiranan eh. :P The difference was we had it then and there. Compared to that dick buying to stock up for 2 months I suggest and will come back for more in 2 months time.

MALAYSIA DON'T HAVE ICE-CREAM MEH!!! GO TO WALLS AND BUY LA!!! CHEAPER WHAT!?!?

But all I can say is that I will NEVER EVER do this again. Although 31% is a lot but I think I would pay for the normal price for a more tranquil, stress-free buying ice-cream experience!

1 comment:

MsBeHaVeN said...

so cute oneeeeee!!!!!! the face la ... :)