Friday 25 April 2008

Smokey Birthday


Well, it isn't really my birthday or anyone's else but it's very how do I say it, smelly leh. I mean it's nice la and all to be with friends and family. But wait wait. I'm not a party pooper here so listen. :)

So my story began when I saw this family of 4 out for a Korean dinner. Most of you know that Korean food is really nice but BBQ is another story. From each hair strand you have to the sole of your feet, you will be covered with smoke and grease.


The smokeier the better they say. :P Like they say, the dirtier the market or hawker stall the better it is eh.

Anyway, with that kind of condition who would want to be dressed really really pretty. My family and I normal don't bath before that dinner and wear the dirtiest clothes we can get.


Mana tau she is wearing this kind of dress. Seriously. I was like O_O! Okay lor you want to celebrate your youth but aunty ah a bit over the top leh. And then you show your cleavage right obvious BIG BIG leh. You have your son and daughter somemore wor. Oh well, celebration of youth. *shrugs*

Well Happy Birthday to you and your son ya. :D I know I'm very kai poh but how not to hear when you are so happy telling the entire world it's your birthday with your son.

p/s: I have nothing against you. It's always good to feel young. :)

No comments: