Thursday 10 April 2008

I love you, DAP


Hahahaha. Okay. May be that's over the top but to get a reply for my stupid question, it's sure very very 'touching' and 'moving' to answer my question. This is very assuring.

My question is as follow:

Dear DAP,

Congratulations to DAP for being elected in my constituency, Segambut we had recently. I am currently residing in Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur and I would like to contact my representative Mr Lim Lip Eng as I would like to raise some issues in my area to him.

I would really appreciate if I could get his contacts and especially his e-mail address if possible.

Thank you very much and I hope to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Mr Chee

And their reply was:

Hi,

Apologise for the delay in forwarding this email to you. The DAP server went down during the height of the GE and caused a lot of distruptions to our ability to respond to public emails and enquiries. We are currently back to normal operation but there are still thousand of emails such as this pending.

Pls go to http://dapmalaysia.org/newenglish/au_er_sa.htm and http://dapmalaysia.org/newenglish/au_er_p.htm for all our elected reps' contact details.

Regards,
Foo YC

Not bad eh. Well, I found it before they replied to this email but hey, at least I got a respond. Made me very happy.

No comments: