Sunday 6 April 2008

I'm a FREAK!!!

Yea yea. Most of you will agree with that statement but seriously. I am a very very very disfigured human.

Firstly, I have a super tiny feet for my height. Serious!!! I should be wearing a size 8 1/2 - 9 at least but I have to wear a size 7!!! Even girls can wear my shoes and they feel tight. They are of course much shorter than me. That's like 2 sizes down.

However, it seems that my feet doesn't expand or extend more than 0.5 inch when I stand up from sitting down which is very good. This is crucial especially you want to get hiking shoes.

I thought that was bad. Now, I just found out that I have very very very long arms. WTH?!?! Even the tailors were like, 'Oh my. I never seen such long arms for your height.' An extra 2 inches from the usual. Like this lor. Extra long arms. Aihhhhhhhhhh. This is making me more depressed.


T_T

Update on my freakiness!!!

I forgot to mention that I have a big head too. This list seems to be never ending!!!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

LOL

if it makes you feel better, i have tiny hands. both my violin and piano teacher said so. even my 14 year old sister has bigger hands than mine.

Unknown said...

u know what they say bout small feet aye? =P

Cheng Chun said...

Dunno leh? What what what?