Monday 28 July 2008

Maybank2U


I have to say it's quite good. They have loads of options and services you can do online. Far more supreme than HSBC.

Then only think which I was very annoyed is that I can't open an account anywhere I wish. The only place you can open an account is near your house which is ridiculous. What happens if you change your address other than your IC, let's say from Kelantan and now you are working in KL. So, I have to go back to Kelantan to open la ah? Gsssssssh.

The process is not too bad and the best part is that I get a debit visa card on the spot which is really good compared to HSBC which I had to wait for more than a week and months due to them issuing back to KL!!! A bit DUH! But yes they do.

They have loads of security. Unbelievable. If you want to change your details, you require a TAC number which you obtain from the ATM. Then you use that number to change your details. But this TAC changes every 120 minutes or so, then if you still want to change, you have to get a new TAC number. Not bad.

Thumbs up for Maybank2U! I will be using their services more. Also now, I have to do my EPF. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: