Saturday 5 July 2008

Don't Test Me Malaysia Airlines!!!

Don't you dare test me Malaysia Airlines. I have been a strong supporter of your airlines so don't you go making my life hard.

Firstly, it was my fault to book the wrong dates and since it was the promotion zero fare thingy., you can't change or cancel or do anything with that ticket. But in my defense is you have a STUPID WEBSITE WHICH CHANGES THE DATE WHEN YOU CHANGE THE MONTH BACK TO THE 1st!!! What kind of codes did you write that resets the date!!! Aih. I know still my fault but STILL!!!

Then now, how dare you go cancel my flight just because I didn't seat on one flight. IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CANCEL MY RETURN FLIGHT JUST BECAUSE I MISS(which I didn't/CANCEL) THE FLIGHT!!! At least call la, if I wanted to return on that flight. I did give you my personal details you know and handphone number.

Sekarang, you tell me I didn't call to say I want to cancel the ticket before my flight? WHAT THE HELL. BOLLOCKS!!! I'm not going to call to cancel just because you want to RESELL MY TICKET WHICH BY THE WAY YOU ALREADY TOOK THE MONEY!!! And you said it can't be cancelled, refund so what's the point of telling!!! Burn the seat la. Save you fuel somemore. What else you want!!!

Bloody hell.

Heh. So luckily I found this out earlier just to book my seats. And still dare to tell me, "Oh Sir, this flight all fully booked." Don't talk cock la. I just book 3 other seats on the same flight don't tell me it's fully booked.

ANOTHER BOLLOCKS TO YOU!!!

Of course he wasn't the only operator so I called again and got a I believe a Chinese guy to sort out my flight. I explained properly saying yes I didn't take the flight but it doesn't mean that I'm not returning. Flying is not the only way to go to that destination so of course I can take another alternatives!!! He was nice(he better be if not I would have ripped his head off!) and said "Please wait, Sir." And after waiting for 7 minutes I got my tickets confirmed on the flight I wanted.

Phew. Nasib I got it back. These seats weren't for me but my guest from France. If not, I'm going to complain to customer service with a long telephone call and write in too since I'm semi-free at the moment.

Breathe in breathe out!!! Hmph!!!

No comments: