Saturday 13 September 2008

Teresa Kok and More

Gila babi. I just woke up and see all these headlines.

You know, not that this is inflammatory remark by me, I believe from the bottom of my heart that the Government has no idea on what or how to govern a country where they are strongly not wanted anymore by the people.

They are just saying, 'HAH, see I got ISA ambik tu! Padan muka!' Didn't I say you don't even need to be in politics to know what is right or wrong?

My question is: Are they trying to rule with passion and the love for our benifit or fear. Fear that they might be out for good, they had to resort to this.

Many has said that this act is to incite more hatred between all races and who knows they will use the Emergency rule to take control of everything. Well, anything is possible these days.

Action speaks louder than words! So just watch out! Power is always sweet but remember there is always other greater power outside from the box.

No comments: