Thursday 11 September 2008

Hong Kong Babe!

So where do I start? I shall skip the airport part as I feel that I will not do justice to it. I'm just in love with their airport. So, that will be on another post.

Bank of China! With the lamp post there. Aihhhhhhhh. I dunno why it's always there one. :(

My room. Very tranquil and simple.

My toilet. Damn small! Die la like that if a fat fat person masuk!

Novotel.

So after arriving and settling into the hotel about 4 p.m., we decided to go to see HK at night. Now, who are we? Of course, it's me, Heng Kai, Cindy and Ben(a new found friend)

Don't you think it's damn nice!

The Beijing torch!


No idea what this is actually.

Avenue of Stars. Their China Theatre here in Hong Kong.

And not but not least, my little bro and I in Hong Kong. :)

No comments: