Sunday 11 May 2008

Lefties Unite!!!

Have you ever like looked or searched for something so much and the result was fruitless. Then, the next day the answer was just in front of you because it was a button away(literally).

My case was mostly about series' as I was curious whether this actor was a leftie. I'm a strong supporter of lefties and finding the answer was killing me. So as usual, I was finding high and low whether he was a left hander. I looked at all the previous episode and older series' he had acted in(soap dramas to be specific) and none to avail.

Mana tau, my question was answered at the following episode with his current series and it was shown on and on and on. What la. Wasted another 2-3 hours just finding whether he was a leftie.

Eh don't play play man with these lefties. :P

You have Brad Pitt and Angelia Jolie as a leftie man. I think Napolen and Hilter was too.

Well, really got to go now. Talk to you later.

No comments: