Sunday 4 May 2008

August Rush

Movie number 2. Recommended by Ping Pong. Okay. What can I say. I'm not really a music person but at least I can appreciate it. To be honest ah, a boy can play like that meh. I will show you some of the clips later.

This show reminds me of Mr Holland Opus. This is about a kid finding his parents through music, communicating to them. Waaaaaaah. So touching when he said, "May be they can't find me, so I should find them." T_T

Haiya. If only I was as talented as that. At 11 can become a composer. Of course la we had Beethoven and Mozart. But at least I'm not tone deaf. Anyway, I also dunno why I was nearly in shedding tears for the last performance, August Rhapsody. It was damn great. Sighhhhhh. So jiwang-jiwang. Not to mention, luckily I had my stereo system on. Even the floor was vibrating. :P



On the side note, Jonathan Rhys Meyers cute meh? My girl friends all like in love with him. His lip so tebal one line Angelia Jolie. Hahahaha. Must be his Irish accent. Oh well. He sang quite well too.

No comments: