Saturday 16 February 2008

Malaysia Election

I have always wanted to exert my right to vote for my beloved country. Now, I have the chance.

I'm now a registered voter and my constituency is Segambut. My polling area would be in Sri Hartamas school which is like 10 minutes away from here. Making things much easier.

All I want now is to see the manifesto from the candidates to see what they have to offer. Currently, it's led under Gerakan's Datuk Dr Tan Kee Kwong. Let's see what DAP has to offer too. :)

3 comments:

Gopi said...

As long as its opposition is good enuff... haha... I mean at least make the opposition in the country a lil stronger eh? Even the odds... Haha tc bro!!!

Cheng Chun said...

I get your point. I have to know both sides. The better one will get my vote of course. :P

Ken said...

I wish I could be around to add my vote to the pile; all I can do is push my parents to vote :) I'm in Segambut constituency as well, though, regrettably, before reading your post I had no idea who our MP was.