Thursday 28 February 2008

Flag War


Since election is around the corner, obviously all parties are going all out to campaign. Fine by me. But seriously, do you politicians really can make someone vote for you by putting a billion gezillion flags everywhere.

Are you thinking a voter would be,

"Barisan flag, I go vote Barisan!"

Then down the road I see a DAP flag,

"DAP flag, I go vote DAP!"

Then also down the road I see a PAS flag,

"PAS flag, I go vote PAS!"

And if that's the case, the party who has the most flags shall win.

Come on! We voters are NOT THAT STUPID.

I rather you spend that money not printing those stupid flags and give it to charity or something useful for the society or at least give a better ceramah la. Do you know that all these flags everywhere with thousands of mini flags is an eyesore. Do you think it's a nice decoration for the environment. Dah lah DBKL tries its best to clean KL and then you throw these flags everywhere.


Yes, it might be for like 12-14 days but how about the stickers where you have the candidates face and you tampal on every surface you can find. HELLO!!! That's a public place. Vandalism I say.


I'm not being anti-party or anti-election or anti-government but seriously! Do you see the American parties parading thousands and thousands of Republican or Democratic party flags in the open. Even for their primary? It's all the billboards and posters and those can be recyclable. Whereas ours is PLASTIC!

We seriously have to think of a better way of campaigning. I'm totally fine with this.


No comments: